All subscriptions are for single user only. If you are an institution and want to make our Letter available to your clients, students, colleagues or personnel, you may contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a special customized plan.
Both our monthly and yearly packages use automatic recurring renewals. The Subscription will continue until you cancel it. To cancel your Subscription, click HERE. At renewal, you will be charged the ongoing monthly or annual rate as per your chosen billing plan. You may cancel at any time. Both billings will remain in force through the term chosen without refund in the event of cancellation.
What you can expect
Each month, we send out a ‘heads-up’ e-mail to all Subscribers alerting them that our newest Letter is posted in the Subscriber’s Area. In addition we advise immediately if any of the signals change from any of our multiple indicators, to ensure that our Subscribers stay well ahead of the curve. For example, we got fully invested in 2002 when many were running, and we moved to cash before the rollercoaster downturn hit in 2008, thereby missing almost all of the fall. We did the same thing in 2009 when we became fully invested and stayed that way for most of the market’s run into 2018.
As a subscriber, you will receive:
- TheDowTheory.com monthly Newsletter with our market analysis.
- Email alerts on a daily basis when action is required.
- Optional, voluntary and free DISCORD alerts. NEW!
- Unlimited access to all of our past letters and archives
- Unlimited access to our Special Reports which have been expanded and updated.
- Insights into our current investment positions
- Up-to-date data on our indicators
- Brief recaps of the US bond and precious metals markets. NEW!
The cost for this service is $20.00 per month and grants you access to our recent newsletter spelling out our current investment position, our past and archived issues, as well as our many Special Reports. You can cancel at any time, and will have access through the month for which you’ve paid. We also offer annual subscriptions for $240 which are not cancelable for a refund.